Special Dietary Requirements
When booking your party at Planet Play we ask that you inform us of any specific dietary requirements, such as Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal, Diabetic, Gluten Free etc. Although we will try our best to accommodate specific dietary requirements, we do require advance notice (minimum 7 days) and request that you tell us when booking your child’s party. Please understand that it is not always possible for us to meet every requirement. Please ask to check ingredients if necessary. All food may contain traces of nuts.
Party parents/host(s) are required to inform their guests of ingredients and allergen information of any cake supplied by them for thier party.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please note the minimum and maximum numbers required and accepted for your party package. Details are listed on our party information. N.B. Guest numbers (approximate) based on invitation and replies are required 7days prior to your party.
2. Provisional bookings:
- (i) A provisional booking can be made in person, by telephone or via our website enquiry page.
- (ii) Please note that a provisional booking does not in any way confirm a party as booked. Planet Play Ltd will confirm the availability of your chosen date and time and will provisionally hold the slot for a maximum of 5 days unless the date booked is within that time, in which case a deposit will be required at the time of booking.
- (iii) Should a deposit not be paid within the specified time Planet Play Ltd reserve the right to cancel your booking and reallocate your slot.
3. Bookings/Deposits/Balance payments:
- (i) A non refundable deposit (£50 min) is required to secure your booking. Payments can be made in cash or by debit/credit card. Any payments made over and above the minimum deposit will be treated as deposit monies and are non refundable.
- (ii) Payment can be made in person or over the phone in which case a confirmation of booking will be forwarded to you. Payment of deposit to book a party confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions. Bookings not done in person are deemed to have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
- (iii) In the event of your cancellation of a party (for any reason whatsoever) deposits will not be refunded. In certain circumstances a transfer of deposit to an alternative date may be considered but is at the absolute discretion of Planet Play Ltd. Rescheduled bookings must be completed within 6 months of the original party date.
- (iv) Where full party payments (over and above the minimum numbers required for your party) are made at the time of booking, Planet Play Ltd will assume these numbers to be definite and no refund will be given for any overpayment due to lesser attendance of guests on the day.
- (v) Balance payments are due on the day of your party and will be required prior to commencement once the number of guests has been confirmed.
- (vi) Party packages cannot be downgraded less than 7 days prior to the party date or upgraded to Super Deluxe package less than 14 days prior to the party date.
- (i) A maximum of 2 tables and 8 chairs will be allocated to your party on the café area. Please do not place more than 4 chairs around a table for safety reasons. Additional guests may have to stand.
- (ii) All visitors must adhere to the rules of play displayed at reception.
- (iii) A Planet Play Planeteer (party host) will be dedicated to administer arrivals and organize your party room time. Party parent/guardian will be responsible for the care and supervision of all guests, including children who are left by their parents whilst attending your child’s party. We recommend one adult for every five children.
- (iv) For hygiene and safety reasons socks must be worn at all times by both children and adults.
- (v) Children over the height of 4’9’’ (1.45m) will NOT be permitted to enter the equipment. Those under 16 years of age are NOT permitted to be used as supervisors.
- (vi) Party room decorations may be used at the discretion of the Management and will be put up by Planet Play staff. Pinata's, party poppers and silly string are not permitted. Any such additional decorations, balloons etc must be delivered the day before your party.
- (vii) No food or drink is to be brought into the centre or party without prior agreement from Management.
- (viii) Parent and adult guests are welcome to watch the Birthday celebration in the party room. You are welcome to photograph/film your party however please respect the privacy of other centre users and avoid photographing/filming in public areas.
- (ix) Parties wishing to bring or use the services of companies supplying characters/mascots must be approved by Planet Play Ltd. A valid public liability insurance certificate will be required at least 7 days prior to your party to allow participation.
- (x) Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your party start time.
- (xi) Further to the introduction of Natasha's Law (1/10/21) it is the responsibility of the party parents/host(s) to inform their guests of the ingredients and allergen information for any birthday cake that you supply for your party.